Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Wind-Up Music Boxes for Stuffed Animals

Where can I find a wind up music box to replace the broken one in a stuffed animal that plays "It's a Small World"?

By Dianne from Boonville, MO

By Cindy [3]01/27/2011

If I remember correctly this is a song from the Walt Disney entertainment empire. Just a long shot, but do some internet searching on Disney Land (California) or Disney World (Florida)! Good luck.

Here are questions related to Wind-Up Music Boxes for Stuffed Animals.

Question: Wind Up Music Box for Stuffed Toys

Where can I find a music box to put in a stuffed animal that plays, "I Am a Child of God"?

By Joanne

Most Recent Answer

By cj07/20/2013

Go to your favorite craft store, they should have a listing of manufactures who make them.

Question: Stuffed Toy Music Boxes

I need a music box for a stuffed bear that plays, "Frere Jacques" or "Are You Sleeping Brother John?".

By dgs

Question: Finding a Replacement Music Box for Stuffed Animal

Where can I find a music box that plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to replace a broken one in a stuffed animal?

By Betty V.

Most Recent Answer

By Dee05/21/2012

I have seen them at A.C. Moore. I have even seen them at our Super Walmart.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Wind-Up Music Boxes for Stuffed Animals

Where can I find wind-up music boxes for stuffed animals? I am looking specifically for "You Are My Sunshine" and "Teddy Bear's Picnic".

Deborah from Cordele, GA

RE: Wind-Up Music Boxes for Stuffed Animals

I have seen various music box movements at craft/hobby stores. If you can shop online you can find one or the other of the songs you mentioned, but on my quick look I didn't find both at just one store. You Are My Sunshine was available at amazon.com among other places. You will have to sort through the search results. Good luck. (02/11/2009)

By Kaelle

You can also find them at ceramic shops. If there is one near you try, because I have bought them from those shops before. And yes craft stores. Darlene (02/12/2009)

By Darlene

Sunshine Crafts.com and Michaels.com carries those. (02/12/2009)

By castleberrycc

Where can I find a wind up music box for a stuffed toy with the song "I Am A Child of God"?

By PigsFly2

Try this site http://www.gueissaz.com/songs/18-note_music_box_movement_song_titles.htm
Or http://www.musicboxes.com/
Or http://www.themusicboxman.com/

If you don't find it on one of these sites be sure to drop an email to the people of the site. They might have a couple leads. (11/27/2009)

By Suntydt