Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

Pin It
Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

Here's a cute tree ornament that is made from buttons, popsicle sticks and a little ribbon.

Approximate Time 30 minutes

• 4 Popsicle sticks
  • glue
  • buttons ( or gems)
  • ribbon

Instructions:

1. Take 2 Popsicle sticks and form an x and glue where the two sticks connect.
  2. Take other 2 and form a + and glue where two sticks connect.
  3. Now take the x and the + and place on top of each other and glue where they connect.
  4. Take buttons or gems, poms poms, whatever you like and glue to Popsicle sticks. If you wanted to you can paint the Popsicle sticks before you begin.
  5. Take ribbon and glue a hoop and viola!, you have a cute ornament for the tree.
Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

By Carol from MA

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Anna08/22/2007

Oh yeah, I'm inspired. How about dipping the popsicle sticks in dye or food colouring and letting them dry first to introduce some background colour. I'm sure there's room for some glitter or tinsel here too.

What a great simple idea!

By Lisa (Guest Post)08/14/2007

Dear Carole, This is a great ornament and easy for kids. I am a teacher and am always looking for simple Xmas ornaments for my students to make. We will surely be making these come November!
Thank you for sharing your idea with us,
Lisa

By Ruth Kennedy [4]08/13/2007

these look adorable..thanx for sharing and this will make a great Christmas present or bazaars for school

By Ziggee08/13/2007

I love these and they look so easy to make. Thanks for the instructions.

zig

By suzanne [240]08/13/2007

OH WOW !! this is adorable

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.