Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

Here's a cute tree ornament that is made from buttons, Popsicle sticks and a little ribbon. Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

Approximate Time 30 minutes

Instructions:

1. Take 2 Popsicle sticks and form an x and glue where the two sticks connect.
  2. Take other 2 and form a + and glue where two sticks connect.
  3. Now take the x and the + and place on top of each other and glue where they connect.
  4. Take buttons or gems, poms poms, whatever you like and glue to Popsicle sticks. If you wanted to you can paint the Popsicle sticks before you begin.
  5. Take ribbon and glue a hoop and viola!, you have a cute ornament for the tree.

Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

By Carol from MA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

OH WOW !! this is adorable

I love these and they look so easy to make. Thanks for the instructions.

zig

these look adorable..thanx for sharing and this will make a great Christmas present or bazaars for school

Dear Carole, This is a great ornament and easy for kids. I am a teacher and am always looking for simple Xmas ornaments for my students to make. We will surely be making these come November!

Thank you for sharing your idea with us,

Lisa

Oh yeah, I'm inspired. How about dipping the popsicle sticks in dye or food colouring and letting them dry first to introduce some background colour. I'm sure there's room for some glitter or tinsel here too.

What a great simple idea!

Comment

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsAugust 13, 2007
Popsicle trinket box.
Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Popsicle Stick Penguin
Making a Popsicle Stick Penguin
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 11, 2016 at 9:06:34 AM on 10.0.1.221 in 472 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.