Can I Use De Solv It to Remove Latex Paint from Clothing?

My wife was painting a fence out in our back yard area, and didn't notice until sometime later she had gotten some paint on her blouse.

The paint is a water based outdoor paint used for painting such things as a fence or other wooden material. The paint has dried on her blouse, and we are wondering what is the best way to trying to remove it from her blouse.

She suggested using the product "Disolve-It" which is a citrus based stain, etc. type remover, but I am afraid that it might set the paint into the material.
Any suggestions?

By Lawrence and Elizabeth from New Westminster, BC, Canada

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 14, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Latex Gloves
Uses for Latex Gloves
couple painting
How Can You Tell if Paint is Oil or Latex?
Latex Paint
Applying Latex Paint Over Oil Paint