Clean Your Tub with Vinegar and Baking Soda

Instead of using chemicals to clean your bathtub, use vinegar and baking soda. Spray vinegar heavily on tub then put baking soda on cleaning rag and rub over vinegar, the smell isn't too great, but keeps all the harmful chemicals from damaging your finishes, not to mention the environment.

This will also help keep your drains clean and smelling good.

The smell is worth it, as it dissipates other odors in the air, and leaves a fresh clean smell. You can also add essential oil to this mixture. Bobbie

I use apple cider vinegar when doing my shower and tub. I also use the baking soda to wipe it down. You can soak your shower head in vinegar to remove lime scale and build up as well... it leaves them sparkle.

This is an awesome tip especially if you have well water and dont want to contaminate it with chemical runoff from commercial cleaners. It's a great idea for the Earth no matter what. Thanks!

2 days ago my kitchen sink clogged up and I had read on thrifty fun one of the comments that said to use baking soda and vinigar to unclog. Well, I did and it worked beautifully and my sink is running nicely. Thought I would share that this one really works too.

Careful with fiberglass tubs. Baking soda will take the finish off after a period of time.

Woman's hand holding blue cloth cleaning the tub spout.
Cleaning the Bathtub
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomApril 30, 2008
Baking Soda and Vinegar
Cleaning With Baking Soda and Vinegar
Inflating Balloon During Balloon Experiment
Blowing up a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎄