Sophie (Bichon Frise)

This is Sophie a Bichon Frise. I am note sure how old she is but my best guess is that she is 4 years old. Sophie has been with us for 7 months. She was rescued by Small Paws after a back yard breeder turned her into a shelter.

She is gradually coming out of her shell, loves to buzz around the house in a mad dash, grinning her toothless grin. She happens to be missing 8 teeth and we call her the toothless wonder. She responds to our asking if she is a happy dog with a tail wag that instead of back and forth goes in a circle like a propeller.

By Carol

Your baby is such a doll!

This is my Sophia or Sophie. I adopted her from a kill shelter.

Good for us. I wish everyone would adopt a baby instead of buying from a breeder.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a sweetie!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a cute baby! Reminds me of my late Pierre. I miss him so much.

Love you Pierre!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That Sophia Maria sure is cute! I think you would like my Bichon, Daisy (or Schanu as we call her!) I bet Daisy and Sophie would be the best of friends! ;)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sophia is adorable, and I'm so happy you rescued her. I wonder how or why she lost 8 teeth? She might be older than you think, and I shudder to think what she might have endured. Poor darling.

Thank you for sharing her with us. All these photos of the little Bichon Frise doggies are darling and

so full of personality. Nice breed.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Look at that darling little face! What a beauty, thanks for sharing and rescuing her!

Blessings!

Robyn

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes