Baking Muffins in a Muffin Top Pan

I just got a muffin top baking pan and was wondering how long it takes to bake the muffins in it? Will it be the same time or half that? Thanks.

By Libby from Osprey, Fl

I have one but haven't used it in a while and can't remember exactly. I would start checking for done-ness right after the halfway point. Here are a couple links with tips, suggesting to turn down the oven a bit possibly. I just was thinking about trying my pan out again. I heard to use it for baking cookies that tend to spread out too much. I was going to try that.

I start checking mine at 5 minutes before the directions for regular muffins. They are usually done in about 2 minutes less time than reguar ones. You can tell by when they start browning around the edges.

ps- you probably won't make reqular muffins much after you try the muffin-tops!

bacon cheddar muffins
Muffin Making Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking MuffinsAugust 11, 2010
Muffin with a bite out of it.
Muffins Taste Like Baking Soda
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Making Homemade Muffins
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume