Browsing: Homemade Outdoor Christmas Decorations

Yard Art

You might consider it a decoration idea. My husband and I make and sell yard art. We also give yard art to our friends as Christmas gifts. This picture is one of my friend's snowman after a rare snowfall here in central Arkansas.

By Harlean from AR

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I like your snowman! He's cute!!

Snow...we have snow about 15" - 20" deep in the middle of our lawn, but ...we live in Canada, just north of the International Peace Gardens. Everything is white here.

What kind of paints do you use? When I paint for outside projects I use Patio Paints which do not fade and are self sealing. Do you also use them?

Your art is wonderful! I live in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and snow here is more typical than not! One day I had the idea that if we take old clothes and stuff them with autumn leaves then why not snow! What fun play for an young/old folk like myself!

I would like to see your pics of your yard decoration. And like to know if you will sell to members of ThriftyfunPlease email me back if you would. Thank You Susie atmemaknotts@hotmail.com

A twig star outside in the snow.
Homemade Outdoor Christmas Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas DecorationsJanuary 24, 2005
Recycled materials make a garden flower.
Recycled Garden and Yard Art
A gnome in a garden.
Preventing Yard and Garden Theft
Photo of three red bricks.
Craft Ideas for Bricks
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:17:34 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.