Making Trivets From Liquid Plastic

How do I make plastic trivets with liquid plastic? I would like to embed pictures of the family. Thanks for the help.

Collette from Canada

Do u mean Envirotech liquid acrylic? The package should tell you how best to do it.

Mary Lou from Canada

I think you mean resin? That is liquid and you use a catalyst also to set it up. Years ago, my dad and I made things using coffee can lids and pouring the liquid resin into these and letting it set. When you do this, do it outside in good ventilation as the smell is awful as I recall. This is what I would like to do again, it brings back great memories! Years ago there were grapes made with resin that were used as decorations. That was back in the seventies. The resin can be found in craft stores. It is quite expensive.

hugs,

Marcia