Checking Stores Website Before Shopping

Before going shopping go online first and check out that store's website. If you You might find some printable discount coupons to take with you to save you some money.

By Terri from NV

Great idea! Most stores also have the weekly circular online as well. I also look at prices of specific items and if they're cheaper on the store's website I'll ask if I can get that price instore and save the shipping cost! Not all stores do this and some managers will and some won't but it never hurts to ask!

Has anyone really had good luck with this? The last two times I put in a valid good dated code, it told me it had expired. That made me scratch my head.

Consumer AdviceFebruary 21, 2006
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Couple in a grocery store.
Shopping At Ethnic Food Stores
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores