Shopping for a Three Piece Pom Pom Maker

I would like to know were I can get the long plastic pom pom maker? One was white, one was red, and the other was blue. I think it was made by Boye, but I am not sure. Thank you.

By Carol from Belvidere, NJ

Answers

You will find them in the crochet and knitting yarn section. I have one of them myself.

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 17, 2010
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:29:28 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.