Tulle and Lights Wedding Decor

For my daughter's wedding, she wanted to use lots of white lights. At this time of year, you can't just go out to your local department store and buy them so we decided to borrow as many as we could. Fortunately, we were able to borrow almost all that we needed.

We have a very large church. Both the sanctuary and the basement were decorated as the reception was downstairs. It looked great! Also, tulle is extremely cheap to buy and also easy to work with. It can be reused, which I am thankful for. I have another daughter whom I am sure will someday want to get married as well!

By Robin

That is beautiful. I hope your daughter and sil appricated what you did.

Zig

Beautiful!!! You're very lucky to have been able to borrow all the lights. Otherwise, that would have cost you a bundle!! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Just Lovely Robin. Thanks for sharing. I'll pass this on to my daughter for her daughter's daughter.( not yet 2 years old. LOL ) GG hugs,Vi

How lovely. Great idea and to borrow even better!

I always like the wedding saving tips, as it goes

by so FAST and it is a shame all the $$$ that is spent. When I go to huge weddings and so much is spent on decor and then scrimp on the food!!!

Thank you for sharing your great tip Tulle is cheap. I used tulle at my wedding. I cut it up into little

squares and filled with birdseed and then tied it tight with pretty satin ribbons and hot glued a little

tiny cowboy black felt hat!!! It was so inexpensive and I still get calls asking about those. I got the tiny cowboy hats Michael's on sale years ago. Also

we tied rbbons to all champagne (plastic) flutes

ours were crystal and then glued little fake rings.

bye

That is so pretty. My nephew just got married on the 9th of July and they had the hall done up with black and pink tulle with the lights in it plus the backdrop behind the headtable. That was the first time I've seen it done and it was so pretty. Thanks for sharing

I just wanted to say BEAUTIFUL. I would never have thought of doing that. I really like it.

I too want to say beautiful. What a terrific idea. I am creating a webpage of wedding light picture ideas and I would love to include your picture of the tulle with lights. Could I get permission to do so? I would be love to include other pictures if you have them. I would be happy to give you credit and link them to another site if you wish. The website I am creating is located at http://www.cent  ghtsgallery.htm.

Robin, I too want to say beautiful. What a terrific idea. I am creating a webpage of wedding light picture ideas and I would love to include your picture of the tulle with lights. Could I get permission to do so? I would be love to include other pictures if you have them.

Natascha

What a nice idea for all those planning spring/summer weddings this year!

December 21, 2011 Flag

How do I wrap tulle around lights for an aisle runner?

By Lynn

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Bride and groom standing together.
Saving Money on a Wedding
Photos WeddingsJuly 18, 2005
Tulle Flowers
Making Tulle Flowers
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Pink Tulle
Hanging Tulle From the Ceiling
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 2:42:34 AM on 10.0.2.51 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.