Bed for Small Bedroom

I have a small bedroom and want to not load it up with furniture. I bought a new bed and decided to get one with the built in drawers to save space in that room. This way a dresser is not taking up any space.

By Linda from Bellevue, NE

Bed for Small Bedroom

I have huge master bedroom but we also went w/ the Anderson bed which has drawers on each side plus storage inbetween the drawers (access thru doos on the end)....we have a king size bed..I love the drawers as they are wide and deep...your bedroom looks great! cj in camas

It is indeed a nice bed, how about putting the head board under the window so you can access the drawers on either side..

When my son was younger, his bedroom wasn't too big, so we got him bunk beds (he liked having friends sleep over), with a trundle frame underneath. We put plywood in, to make a full bottom on the trundle. I used the back of it for storage of extra blankets, quilts, and afghans. The front was a large toy box. His room was always nice and neat, since everything had a place.

Try some wall hung shelving, too.

Small Organized Bedroom
Organizing a Small Bedroom
Photos Home ImprovementAugust 8, 2007
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper