Flannel Sheets for a Warm Bed

My most favorite way of keeping warm is to use flannel sheets on the bed. Apparently it's a good idea because my two dogs love it, too. I also purchased a electric heater that rolls easily from room to room, great money saver.

By Carolyn from Springville, AL

I love flannel sheets too and I love the feel of them even better than the best quality cotton or satin sheets! They're even great in the summer to use as a light weight 'blanket' :-)

Even better than flannel are the microloft sheets at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are the best thing during the coldest months. The bed never feels cold when you get into it. They are so snuggly!

Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 10, 2009
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Flannel Shirts
Uses for Old Flannel Shirts
Flannel Pillows
Flannel Pillow Instructions
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper