5 Ingredient Meatloaf

Oh boy, "Another meatloaf recipe!" I can hear everyone saying but this one is quick to make. If you have a container of cracker crumbs ready and cut up your celery the day before, then it make's it a lot faster. And last but not least, it is really good.

• 1 1/2 lb. hamburger (any kind will do I prefer the kind with the lesser fat content though)
  • 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
  • 1 celery stalk cut into small pieces
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup crushed saltine cracker crumbs

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray your meatloaf pan with Pam or something similar to make cleaning a lot easier. Mix together ingredients in a large bowl. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

To keep it from drying out, keep checking after 1/2 hour to make sure of the time, as I know when I make it it usually takes 1 hour. I have friends who have to use different times when making this. But it is delicious, oh yeah I did say that once. Hope you enjoy this!

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

Food and Recipes Recipes MeatloafNovember 4, 2008
Stretching Meatloaf
Stuffed Meatloaf
Stuffed Meatloaf Recipes
Mexican Meatloaf
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes
Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey Meatloaf Recipes