Recipe for Lemon Garlic Salt

My local store stopped carrying lemon garlic salt. Does anyone know how to make it or what stores carry it? It is very good on almost any food! Thanks.

orugun1 from Portland, OR

Dont know if this is what you were looking for but my family likes it! Enjoy!!

1/2 cup kosher salt

3 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest

1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice

Line a small baking sheet with no stick foil.

Combine the salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl.

Spread the salt mixture out on the foil lined baking sheet and allow to dry for one hour.

Store in an airtight glass jar with a non reactive lid.

Use within 2 days.

Most groceries stores carry it, but also Big Lots, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and probably Walgreens carry it.

I would oven dry some lemon zest that was micoplaned, that's a real fine grater. And then add garlic powder and sea salt. Since sea salt is a bigger grain, you could grind it first. That should work. You can add as much taste as you like. Good luck !

If you can't find it locally, I know a lot of people swear by the quality of Penzy's spices and seasonings.

www.penzeys.com

There's a dried lemon juice product called True Lemon that is made from lemons and tastes just like it. It comes in a box containing little packets. Combine the contents of those with salt and powdered garlic to your taste, and I'm sure you'll like it!

I keep somthing on hand that I make myself. I grate the skin from some lemons (I have a Meyer lemon tree, so I have many lemons), let it dry, add garlic powder, dry parsley, salt and pepper. I use that on just about everything. It's like an Italian gremolata spice.

I keep something on hand that I make myself. I grate the skin from some lemons (I have a Meyer lemon tree, so I have many lemons), let it dry, add garlic powder, dry parsley, salt and pepper. I use that on just about everything. It's like an Italian gremolata spice.

Food and Recipes Recipes CondimentsJanuary 27, 2009
Garlic Salt
Homemade Garlic Salt Recipes
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
🎄
🍂