Microwave Fruit Salad
- 1 box tapioca pudding (reg. size)
- 1 box vanilla pudding, not instant (reg. size)
- 1 can sliced peaches (16oz.)
- 1 can chunk pineapple (20oz.)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (16oz.)
- 2 large bananas
Drain fruit. Put juice into bowl; add enough water to make 3 cups liquid. Mix in both puddings. Cook in microwave 5-7 minutes on high or until thick. Stir in fruit adding bananas last. Chill until ready to eat or eat warm. Keeps well, bananas won't darken.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 3:46:22 PM on 10.0.2.68 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us