Valentine Heart Blanket
A simple blanket made from felt squares.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- 4 medium pieces of felt
- red and pink squares of felt
- needle and thread
- material for back in coordinating color
- fabric glue
- heart template
- Take the white squares of felt and cut into separate pieces.
- Sew together as shown in picture, of course you can make any size you want.
- Take a heart template and trace onto colored felt, you can use any color.
- Cut out the hearts and glue onto squares.
- Sew ribbons on blanket at the point where you sewed squares together.
- Sew ribbon on as a border.
You can use to drape over couch or chair or anywhere you want.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
February 15, 20090 found this helpful
I love the idea! Turned out Beautiful!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 4, 2016 at 9:45:08 PM on 10.0.1.36 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us