Indiana Jones (Domestic Tiger)

Indiana is a 2 year old domestic, medium length hair, tiger and has 7 toes. He was abandoned in a box with 14 other kittens that were hours old. As a worker at the shelter they were dropped at, we divided them up, and I hand raised 2 brothers and 1 sister. Sleep is his favorite thing to do (it's winter and he's gotten a bit chubby and lazy), but he loves jumping onto shoulders and riding around.

Indiana was the most adventurous of the bunch as a kitten, hence his name (Dr. Jones-aka-Indy). Having nursed and raised them, they truly are like children to me. He's an amazing cat, I cannot imagine a day without him, as he's been my therapy through some hard times!

By Kim A.

He is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Reminds me of one of the feral kitties we fed in our back yard whe we lived in Orlando. Because of his "Hemmingway feet", we called him Hemmingway and he was the same color as your Indiana Jones. Most often, he and some of his friends or family would be already lined up on the old table where I'd put their food dishes. I learned to move very slowly so as not to startle them into running away. If I didn't see Hemmingway, I'd call him, and he'd come flyin, so I was sure he knew his name.

Hemmingway never allowed us to touch him, but he would still purr and look at us when he was eating. I think he was saying "thank-you" in his own careful little way.

Your Indy is just beautiful, and I'm so happy for you and for him that you were able to raise and keep him. I would be willing to bet on his sweet and entertaining nature.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 7, 2011
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
Indianapolis Skyline
Indiana Frugal Travel Guide and Photos
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Indiana Christmas Charities
covered bridge
Parke County, Indiana Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄