Using White Lunch Bags to Wrap Gifts

When wrapping Christmas gifts there are always those smaller items that you don't have a box the right size for. Last year I used White Lunch Sacks. You can get these at most dollar stores and they work great to wrap a bunch of stuff. I just took several red and green marking pens and scribbled on them to add color. You can add a bow or ribbon if you like. They were a big hit! But this year, I let my 5 year old granddaughter do the decorating on them for me. She had a BLAST "making Christmas wrap bags" and was being helpful at the same time. You can't beat the price! At a dollar for 50, they cost about 2 cents each!

By Cyinda from near Seattle

I love this idea - I like to decorate them with snowflakes and snowmen. Rubber stamping or potato stamping on them is fun, too!

The brown ones work nice too - I fold them over at the top and punch 2 holes -then thread some yarn through - it looks very rustic and old fashioned.

The brown ones are nearly the color of gingerbread, so look cute when you draw a gingerbread man on them with white puffy paint or white crayon.

Crafts Christmas Gift WrapDecember 20, 2007
Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
BLT Wrap
BLT Wrap Recipes
Fabric Lunch Bag
Making Fabric Lunch Bags
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper