Use Beauty Supply Latex Gloves for Cleaning

Ever need rubber gloves, but can't find a pair without holes? I used to buy the yellow ones that came one pair to a package, but they were always wearing out and were either too large or too small and pretty expensive. I had a pair for the kitchen, bathroom and for outdoors. OK, you can replace an old left glove with a new left glove etc. but that can be pretty pricey in the end.

One day I went to the beauty supply and saw they had a box of 250 latex gloves suited for either hand on sale for $5.00. I found that these gloves are pretty tough and would last for a couple of uses. When they got a hole, or wore out I could just recycle them and not add to the landfill. They fit perfectly with a snap and have so many uses! You can even use them to dye your hair!

Your local beauty supply has so much to offer. Squirt bottles, gloves, plastic containers, scrubby things, etc. Go investigate!

By Sue123 from Oroville, CA

How do you recycle these gloves?

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMarch 24, 2010
Rubber Gloves
Using Rubber Gloves
Latex Gloves
Uses for Latex Gloves
Fan Patterned Fingerless Gloves
Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
House Cleaning Tips, A woman with cleaning supplies after cleaning her kitchen.
House Cleaning Tips
🎉
🎄