Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Looking For Tiffany's Boxes

Where can I find different sized Tiffany's boxes to make a centerpiece for my daughter's bridal shower. Can you help me? Also trying to find a large martini glass.

Mirtha from Union City, NJ

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jess (Guest Post)09/16/2008

Try Ebay if you are wanting authentic Tiffany's boxes. I bought a Tiffany's necklace for my niece once off Ebay & also bought the gift box & gift bag off of Ebay. Good luck & have fun!

By susan [5]09/16/2008

Walmart used to carry the large martini glasses. I'm not sure if they still do or not.

By Anonymous [848]09/15/2008

Amy's idea's are perfect !!! Also try searching Thrifty Fun for 'Breakfast at Tiffany's Sweet 16 Party Theme' ...

By Amy [2]09/14/2008

One more post and I'm done =) If you search for "Ideas for Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower Party" on this site it will take you to a post with tons of ideas and pictures with this same theme.

By Amy [2]09/14/2008

Or, you could also wrap them in a solid color wrapping paper. I've seen martini glasses at Pier1 and Linens-N-Things that come in larger sizes. If you have a restaurant supply store nearby or a rental place (for tables, linens, china, etc) you should check those out as well.

By Amy [2]09/14/2008

Why not purchase the different size inexpensive white jewelry boxes and spray paint them "Tiffany Blue"? The boxes should be easy to find now that stores are already bring out Christmas decorations. Most of those boxes come in a multi-pack and spray paint colors have come a long way. Just be sure not to saturate the box too much or it could mess up the paper.