Looking For Tiffany's Boxes

Where can I find different sized Tiffany's boxes to make a centerpiece for my daughter's bridal shower. Can you help me? Also trying to find a large martini glass.

Mirtha from Union City, NJ

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Why not purchase the different size inexpensive white jewelry boxes and spray paint them "Tiffany Blue"? The boxes should be easy to find now that stores are already bring out Christmas decorations. Most of those boxes come in a multi-pack and spray paint colors have come a long way. Just be sure not to saturate the box too much or it could mess up the paper.

Or, you could also wrap them in a solid color wrapping paper. I've seen martini glasses at Pier1 and Linens-N-Things that come in larger sizes. If you have a restaurant supply store nearby or a rental place (for tables, linens, china, etc) you should check those out as well.

One more post and I'm done =) If you search for "Ideas for Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower Party" on this site it will take you to a post with tons of ideas and pictures with this same theme.

Amy's idea's are perfect !!! Also try searching Thrifty Fun for 'Breakfast at Tiffany's Sweet 16 Party Theme' ...

Walmart used to carry the large martini glasses. I'm not sure if they still do or not.

Try Ebay if you are wanting authentic Tiffany's boxes. I bought a Tiffany's necklace for my niece once off Ebay & also bought the gift box & gift bag off of Ebay. Good luck & have fun!

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 12, 2008
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 10:59:54 PM on 10.0.0.75 in 781 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.