Free Landscaping Programs

Are there any free programs that doesn't come with spam, viruses, or spyware that I can use to plan my landscaping on? I'm just moving into a place and there are many things I'd like to have, but I know what it would look like if I don't plan it... like a disaster. I can see great things in my mind, but they sometimes come out horrible! LOL

I live in Ohio and it's now the end of July. I won't even be in my new place until August. What kind of plants can I enjoy until it gets too cold?

Also, I'd like to plant some evergreens around the skirting of my trailer to help insulate it from the cold. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Misty from Akron/Canton Ohio

Better Homes and Gardens has an online garden planner on their website (see link below) that seems to be pretty nice, and I have never had any problems with things on their website.

Later this summer and into the fall you can plant chrysanthemums that will last until the frost. Depending on how ready your beds are, you can think about shrubs and trees to go in this fall, or you can do the preparation and then plant things in the spring. Bulbs should also go in this fall for your spring flowers.

Good luck -

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/story.jsp?st ... ome_03022002.xml&catref=cat30018

If it were me I would just put temporary stuff around the mobile such as plywood until you move, saves you from trying to move those evergreens. You didn't say what kind of evergreens, I assume something dense like boxwood?

Hi Misty ~ As I was reading your request, first thing I thought of was Better Homes and Gardens. But my friend Queen Bee beat me to it. It's a great site, filled with many suggestions for everything. Exterior, interior design and decorating suggestions, recipes, crafts, you name it. Give it a try and you'll see.You're able to get their newsletter free of course. Have fun ~ Holly in Ga.

Computers SoftwareJuly 20, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Laptop Computer
Finding Free Laptops for Students
🎉
🎄