Longhorn's Onion Petals - Categories:

AppetizersCopycat

Longhorn's Onion Petals

Does anyone have the recipe for Onion Petals that are served at Longhorns. I had a recipe for it, but when my computer crashed, I lost it.

Thanks,
Mair

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

i have the recipe for chili's awwesome blossom. will that help? i also have the recipe for the sauce

I'd love to have the Awesome Blossom and sauce recipe, please.

I would like someone's recipe version too please, hopefully with the sauce too. Thanks in advance.

Yes craftylady 31 please post the recipe for chili's. recipe for blossom and onion. I love that.

1prepared onion,2-1/2 c. flour, 2 tsp.seasoned salt, 1/2 ground pepper, 1/4 garlic powder and buttermilk. mix all dry ingredients together. onion may be sliced like a blossom by cutting the top off. the top has the stem. then peel and be very careful to leave the root intact. carefully slice from the top down to within a 1/2 in. before you get to the root. slice the rest of the onion like a pie .when complete soak onion cold ice water for a 1/2 hour. so the petals will start to open and bloom. drain onion. dip in flour mixture. place in hot oil and fry until golden. oil should cover onion. when done drain well and place on plate and cut center out of onion so petals may easily removed. DIPPING SAUCE----1/2 c sour cream, 2tbs. catsup,1/2 tsp. seasonal, 1/8 tsp red pepper, 1 1/2 tsp. fresh horseradish and 1/4 tsp paprika. ENJOY

I didn't find it at http://www.copykat.com/ but maybe they'll have it one day?

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat AppetizersJanuary 17, 2006
walkin shower drain
Shower Has an Onion Smell
Onion Soup
Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipes
beautiful lawn
Getting Rid of Onion Grass
Dried rose pedals in the shape of a heart.
Drying Rose Petals
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 2, 2016 at 5:01:22 PM on 10.0.1.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.