Reviews of Comcast Triple Play

Does anyone here have Comcast Triple Play and if so is it any good?

By Lisa

I have had it for about 10 years in some capacity and it has worked very well for me. I am not on any contract, so that is good. My specific area in Colorado though has a good back end (fiber line) so outages are rare. I don't know where you live but if you are unsure, try a 6 months promo and see how it goes. Dawn

We had Comcast cable and looked into getting the "triple play". We asked neighbors who had it and no one liked it. When the t.v cable part goes out for whatever reason. So does the phone & internet side of it. We changed our minds very quickly and ended up w/ AT&T Uverse instead. Have not had any problems with it in the 3 years we've had it.