Use Bubble Wrap in Vases

While looking for something to go into the bottom of vases to hold flowers for my daughter's wedding and keep the costs down, I ran across some bubble wrap laying around that was shaped like ice cubes. I cut two piece about 4 inches wide and 6 inches long. I laid each piece in the bottom of the vase and up the sides on either side of the vase. When I added the flowers to the vase, it looked so very much like the vase held ice cubes and was very attractive. I got loads of compliments on the flower arrangements.

Although not a great picture, you can at least get an idea of what I am saying.

By maphisx7 from Gordonsville, VA

That is a great idea. A few weeks ago when our church was having a yard sale we had many vases donated and several of like new silk and plastic flowers really nice ones So I wanted to sell both the vases and flowers. I had no bubble wrap but did use colored tissue paper from the Sunday school room to put into the vases used a color that would bring out a color in some of the flowers they all went but one. Charged 1.00 for both vase and flowers, was 9 of them and that one we can use in the dining area when we have our monthly church supper.

Uses for Bubble Wrap
Uses for Bubble Wrap
Weddings FlowersJune 17, 2010
Flower Vase
Cleaning Flower Vases
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Cut Flowers
Displaying Cut Flowers