Surprise Skillet Dinner
- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lg potato, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 head cabbage, sliced thinly ( about 3 c)
- 2 carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 6 slices of processed American cheese
Pat 3/4 of ground beef in bottom of cold electric skillet. Brown the remaining 1/4 ground beef and set aside. Layer vegetables over meat in skillet. Cover with soup spreading soup to edges of skillet. Then sprinkle the browned beef over the soup. Top with cheese. Cook over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
By Sandy from Graettinger, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 3:32:54 AM on 10.0.2.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us