Removing Pollen Stain from Clothing

I was cutting flowers today and forgot about being careful of Lily pollen. Anyone know how I can get an orange pollen stain out of my tan slacks?

By kathryen from Northern VA

All you have to do is wash as usual, the stain will still be there, put out in the sun and it disappears like magic. A friend of mine had pollen on her backside, sat down on the upholstery, she just cleaned it off, placed the cushion out in the sun for awhile, Stain gone. good luck.

Thanks for the hint about putting in sun to remove the orange pollen stain from my tan slacks. A mid morningi summer sun removed the stain in less than an hour.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 5, 2009
Pollen Stains on Carpet
Removing Pollen Stains From Carpet
rusty tools
Removing Rust Stains from Fabric and Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors