Tropical Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1/4 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1 mango or papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium banana, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut, toasted if desired*
In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
On serving platter, arrange fruit in decorative pattern; sprinkle with coconut. Drizzle dressing over salad.
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time|
0 Minutes Cooking Time
By LRP from LWL, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 3:45:55 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us