Tropical Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1/4 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1 mango or papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium banana, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut, toasted if desired*
In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
On serving platter, arrange fruit in decorative pattern; sprinkle with coconut. Drizzle dressing over salad.
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time|
0 Minutes Cooking Time
By LRP from LWL, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide