KibblesNBits (Pomeranian) In a Basket

KibblesNBits is 2 now and is a Pomeranian (all of 3 pounds). We got Kibbles as a Christmas gift about 2 years ago. She loves to chase her tail and play with her little animal toys.

This little dog is a bundle of energy. She is such a contrast to our other dog Buck, which is a labrador/rottweiller mix. Kibbles rules the roost! All I can say is, it's a good thing that Buck is so good-natured. By-the-way, we didn't PUT her in this little basket. My husband found her there and took her picture.

By Fran from Bishop, Georgia

What a sweet, sweet baby!! She is adorable and what a cute picture.

What a precious little pup! I absolutely adore poms!

She is absolutely adorable! I have 2 Poms and they are by far the smartest dogs I have ever had.

I also have a Maltese and a Yorkie. All four of our dogs are adopted and they are all precious.

Give Kibbles a hug for me!

SHE IS SO CUTE! WE HAVE 2 CAIHUAHUAS ONE MALE -GOMEZ 3 YEARS OLD 3.4 LBS AND A FEMALE 2 YRS EPPIE MORTICIA AND SHE IS 2.8 LBS BUT GOMEZ IS A LONG COAT AND EPPIE IS A SHORT COAT MOST PEOPLE DONT REALIZE THE TRUE MEANING OF THE LIL DOG RULES THE ROOST. THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE MASTIFS OR BOXERS OR SHEPPARDS.SHE IS SO SWEET .IS SHE IN ANY DANGER AT FEEDING TIME? SOMETIMES A DOG WILL BE A DOG. SHE MUST BE SPECIAL TO YOU ,HOW COULD SHE NOT. EVEN WHEN THEY MIS BEHAVE THEY ARE SO CUTE IT IS HARD TO BE MAD AT THEM .AND THEY ARE SO SMALL THEY CANT DO MUCH DAMMAGE : >

Cute KibblesNBits! The photo is adorable.

All I can say for Kibbles is AHHHHHHH ... that face makes you just want to squeeze her !

And OF COURSE she rules the roost! SHE'S A POM! My vets 2 great danes run for the hills when my 2 lb Pom visits !

I adopted "eleven" poms from rescues over the past 13 yrs each with their own personality, the "herd" is down to five now .. they make life worth living. This is a pic of most of them - the others would not cooperate

Pomeranian
Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 22, 2005
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
A gift basket for guests at a wedding.
Gift Basket Ideas for Wedding Guests
🎉
🎄