Menu Plan and Grocery Lists

To help save money on groceries, start by making out a menu plan for the upcoming week. Once the menus are made, check your cupboards for the necessary ingredients. Make a list of what you need to buy and stick to this list. You'll be surprised at the money you'll save.

By Aria R.

Though I agree with Aria, I think her first step is to go over her local store(s) sales ad and base her menu on sales, then continue as she said.

I agree with Marietta - have been doing it forever! Since I also use my computer for just about everything, I have a thing set up at allrecipes.com that really helps too. It allows me to set up menus and shopping lists, adjust the recipes to how many i want to serve for a particular recipe. prints the whole weeks menu, recipes and shopping list as you request it. It also allows you to compile your favorite recipes as you want and make a printable cookbook!

I used to have a program on my Mac that did all that too, and loved it. then hubby decided PC's were better. lost all my data. now its online available to me as long as i remember my password! but it really helps me keep my food budget in line. I can save a particular menu or a weeks worth. they have done a really great job of making it easy to keep your recipes and menus in order to recall something. I have week long menus for "Camping" , "Busy After work meetings week" as well as "Harvest", "Thanksgiving", you get my drift.

A paper with fields to write all the meals for a week.
Planning Meals
Consumer Advice Shopping Food & KitchenOctober 24, 2004
A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
Making a Dinner Menu Board
Making a Dinner Menu Board
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🎉
🎄