Can My PC Remember My ThriftyFun Login Information?

I often post answers to questions here but I have to post as a guest because I never can remember my name and password. Is there a way to keep these on my pc but secret?. I always mean to write them down but then forget to do it. Or forget where I wrote it. There are too many places where I need them to remember them all.

Pam from Plymouth,NH

hi, this is what i do, in my email program in a draft id address the subject line as logins, no address, in the body of that email i add all my logins, when i need them i alway open it up to check and alway keep it for that purpose....i hope it helps

I use the free program from RoboForm. It is easy to use, and unlike some of the password programs, it does NOT put spyware on your computer.

I keep a list of all my user id's and passwords in a Word document on my computer.

i use only 2 user id's and the same password where ever i go so I dont have so many to remember

I have two suggestions: (1) put your username and password collection in a small address book and keep it on your computer desk; (2) get Mozilla Firefox as your browser, and it will remember the info for you if you allow it to.

I have this problem too. I think that I have only checked in as a member twice, the rest of the time, I was a guest. I just have too many things to remember...

icannotremember or idonotknow or forgetitallthetime are some of my favorites for emails that are less important to me. Otherwise I use my car license number which works just great. If I forget it I can look at my car.

ComputersOctober 19, 2005
ThriftyFun
Using ThriftyFun
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
Credit Report
Providing Information to a Credit Bureau
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 9:15:27 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.