Cartridge Fountain Pen Won't Write

I have a fountain pen that won't write. I've rinsed out every molecule of dried ink; I've soaked the nib in water and even dipped it in alcohol. When I attach an ink cartridge and squeeze it, the point still doesn't show a drop of ink. Has anyone solved this problem?

By Jill in MD from Near DC

I've had this problem in the past and found out that there was a tiny piece of lint or paper fiber jammed in the nib.

Check it out under a strong light and use a magnifying glass if necessary. If there is lint, you should be able to remove it with a straight pin or tweezers. Good luck.

Check out this link:

http://www.ehow  ampaign=yssp_art

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 3, 2009
markers in holder
Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Inexpensive Water Fountain
Building an Inexpensive Water Fountain
Ink cartridges inside of a printer.
Preventing an Ink Cartridge From Drying Out
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 9:17:06 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.