Can I Use a Dark Brown Purse in the Summer?

By Mindy 12 5

Do you think it is okay to use a dark brown purse in the summer?

By Mindy from IN

Showing: Answers Sort

By Joan 13 1,479 Flag

You can use any color you want whenever you want. I wouldn't use white shoes and purse in the winter, but brown, no matter the shade is a neutral color.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Debbie Dzurilla 28 1,125 Flag

Yeah, just use whatever color purse you want. If you like a brown purse, I don't think it matters what the season is. Also, I don't think there's a purse police out there. :-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Any shade of purse whenever you want. If you like it, go for it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Barbara Huggins 8 209 Flag

Honey, it is 2011! You can use any color purse or shoes you want...even white shoes in the winter! Sorry, redhatterb, but I think that old "After Labor Day" rule is so passe.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Betty 104 753 Flag

Most of the time I carry a black purse all year long. But I say any color you like. For someone to say you can't wear white in the winter or black in summer is "ole age thinking" in my opinion and I'm a senior myself. And think about it, you see black sandles and shoes in the summer and all colored purses. Carry and wear what you love.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mindy 12 5 Flag

Thank you everyone for your comments. I think it is ok too but I wasn't sure what everyone else thought.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

Hey girlfriend, you be you! You wear whatever you want! I use a brown purse & shoes in the summer. Go for it. Have a great summer

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Maryeileen 76 1,143 Flag

Sure you can use a brown purse in Summer; however, if you want to brighten it up, tie a scarf around one of the handles or straps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceMarch 22, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 1:22:23 PM on 10.0.1.152 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings