Can I Use a Dark Brown Purse in the Summer?

Do you think it is okay to use a dark brown purse in the summer?

By Mindy from IN

You can use any color you want whenever you want. I wouldn't use white shoes and purse in the winter, but brown, no matter the shade is a neutral color.

Yeah, just use whatever color purse you want. If you like a brown purse, I don't think it matters what the season is. Also, I don't think there's a purse police out there. :-)

Any shade of purse whenever you want. If you like it, go for it.

Honey, it is 2011! You can use any color purse or shoes you want...even white shoes in the winter! Sorry, redhatterb, but I think that old "After Labor Day" rule is so passe.

Most of the time I carry a black purse all year long. But I say any color you like. For someone to say you can't wear white in the winter or black in summer is "ole age thinking" in my opinion and I'm a senior myself. And think about it, you see black sandles and shoes in the summer and all colored purses. Carry and wear what you love.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I think it is ok too but I wasn't sure what everyone else thought.

Hey girlfriend, you be you! You wear whatever you want! I use a brown purse & shoes in the summer. Go for it. Have a great summer

Sure you can use a brown purse in Summer; however, if you want to brighten it up, tie a scarf around one of the handles or straps.

Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceMarch 22, 2011
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄