Advice for Updating a Company Website

My new boss wants me to update the company website and I don't know how! Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this? Help, please!

By Carly K

If you have never done a website before this could be a big challenge. If I am right and you have no clue send me a message here on ThriftyFun with your email address and the URL of the website you are supposed to update and I will take a look at it and see if I can make some suggestions.

I wasn't really clear as to what I need! The boss knows what he wants to add to the site and I need to put that information on there. The person who was maintaining the website has relocated to another city. I need to know where/how to find the file on the computer that has the website files - what might it be called? Then, I need to know, if I find the webpage file, do I just retype it or what; then, how do I get the redone page on the website. What's the procedure. I know you need ftp. Maybe it's not possible to provide all this info. But I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

Computers SoftwareSeptember 8, 2010
Tile Backsplash
Updating a Tile Backsplash
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
architect working on a drawing at table with two others
Name Ideas for Architectural and Interior Design Company