Felt Pen Stain On Satin Dress

I just bought a brand new yellow satin grad dress, and somehow got black felt pen on it! any ideas on how to fix it? I'm scared to ruin it, or make it blotchy, but it looks horrible! Please help!

Lindsay from Canada

You can try hair spray I've never used it on satin but I know it works on cotton. I would test it on the inside seam of the dress.

I got dark brown hair color on a pair of light pink satin pajamas. I use Mean Green spray cleaner on everything, laundry stains included. I sprayed the pajamas with the cleaner then laundered them as usual. Not a trace of the hair color was left. You might want to try it on an inconspicous place first. I don't know about laundering the dress. You may want to try to spot clean it. Or send it to the cleaners. This would be you best bet.