Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Help please my boyfriend is 17, I'm 15. I love him so much, but I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. I could do all the cute stuff, but I don't know. He's already got a job and therefore money and he's already gotten me a Christmas prezzie. Knowing him it's pink and fluffy, but I need help. He's into rock, Iron Maiden and stuff. His ex got him an engraved pic for his guitar and a load of his fav CDs and chocolate.

By Megan

How long have you been going with him? My opinion is you are too young to have a boyfriend, but that is my opinion. Take him out for a meal where ever you can afford to take him or give him tickets for a concert or sports event or even to a movie.

What about a tee shirt with the logo of one of his favorite bands? Don't give gift cards or anything like that. You want to give him something that he will use, and then think of you when he does. There is no need for your gift to be expensive. If the tee shirt is too pricey, you could do a picture of yourself in a nice frame. And boys always like chocolate or maybe homemade cookies (one up on the ex!!).

Tickets to a rock concert, sometimes you can get them to say Merry Christmas____. Write to Iron Maiden and get an autograph.

November 7, 2010 Flag

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. So obviously, we've been through all the holidays. So what can I get him that won't be the routine gift? Something refreshing?

By Ashley from New Waverly, TX

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

What sort of things does he like to do? What does he do for a living? Does he go to school? I am sure you can come up with an idea for something specific for his lifestyle that he could truly use. If you can't come up with something and he appreciates a nice meal maybe you could just get him a really, really nice card, place your lipstick kiss inside with a poem or appropriate quote and make a nice romantic meal for two complete with soft Christmas music and candle light with Christmas scented candles. For me that would be the best gift; the gift of relaxing time spent alone together. After all, the season is about love and sharing and doesn't need to be about material gifts. (12/13/2009)

By Deeli

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

If you have pictures of you doing things together you could make him a scrapbook and journal why/or what about each photo makes it special. There are places online that will print out your scrapbook. All you have to do is upload your pics. They even have templates that you can load your pics into. Happy Holidays. (12/13/2009)

By BeccaD

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Gift card to a restaurant. (12/13/2009)

By cookwie

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsNovember 7, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend