Eggnog Pie

• 2 1/2 cups eggnog
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 9 inch prepared pie crusts
  • nutmeg

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prick pie crusts with a fork and prebake for about 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven.

Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F. Combine eggnog, sugar, and eggs and mix well. Pour into pie shells. Sprinkle a little nutmeg on top.

Bake pies for 30 to 40 minutes or until almost set. Cover edges of pie about halfway through if the crust is getting too brown. Cool for 2 hours and keep in the refrigerator.

I really appreciate this recipe. I have 2 pie crusts in the freezer I didn't know what to do with. DD is lactose intolerant, so I plan to substitute her soy egg nog, which she loves. Thanks ever so much for the recipe.

Eggnog Ingredients on Tile Counter
Eggnog Pie Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Christmas PiesDecember 16, 2009
Eggnog Cake
Eggnog Cake Recipes
Sugar Free Eggnog
Sugar Free Eggnog Recipes
Eggnog Recipes, Eggnog in a festive red cup with small ornaments on the saucer.
Eggnog Recipes