Marley and Damian (Pitbull Terriers)

Marley and Damian. (Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son.) They are Sisters both one year old Purebred Pit Bull Terriers. I got them when they were 3 months old, I saw an ad on CL for pit bull puppies, and decided they'd be a perfect match for me and my other dogs. I grabbed Marley first but she was very depressed for a long time, so I contacted the former owners, and they had ONE left, Damian. They like to bark, eat, play, run with the horses, bark, poop. Both wonderful, loving dogs, great family pets, smart, and always ready to go. I love this breed, and plan to own more throughout my life.

By Kittie from Medical Lake, WA

Marley and Damian (Pitbull Terriers)

Good for you! These animals get terrible press when they are such a wonderful, fun loving intelligent breed! It's the 'bad owners' who should be eliminated!

Pit bulls are, indeed, a wonderful breed. My friend has one like your black and white one and she is the most gentle, sweet, very intelligent, loving little girl. She is 6 years old now and has had litters of puppies but won't have any more. What a clown she is and is such a good companion to my friend. Her favorite snack is bologna and hot dogs. He got her 5 years ago from an abusive situation and has spoiled her with so much love, and she gives it back. Here is a picture of her dressed as a strawberry for Halloween. She loves this outfit. Thanks for sharing your beauties with us.

Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 18, 2010
House Training a Pitbull
House Training a Pitbull
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
Airedale Terrier
Airedale Terrier Breed Information and Photos