Preschool Bead Kit
(For children over three years of age)
Makes a great big sister/big brother gift when the new baby arrives or a nice stocking stuffer.
- 1 value-sized bag of assorted large wooden beads, natural or colored ones. (Holes in beads must be large enough for shoelace to pass through).
- 1 package of colorful shoe laces
- Select only the largest beads which will be easy for small hands to work with.
- Place beads and laces in zipper-style bag, small plastic container or gift bag. Decorate with stickers, if desired.
- Or, for a little girl, place bead kit in beaded purse or small clutch bag which you can often find in perfect condition for pennies at yard sales and thrift stores.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
October 17, 20060 found this helpful
Do be careful with beads around young children. The round colourful ones look like gumballs and kids tend to put anything at all into their mouths.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:19:18 PM on 10.0.0.199 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us