Discontinued Wallpaper: Pink Flocked Paper Maybe a Sanderson Product Circe 1987

I am searching for a roll or two of flock wallpaper circa 1987 which is now I assume discontinued. It is a floralish pattern and a salmony pink. Sorry to be vague, but I do have a sample photograph. I think it may have been a Sanderson wallpaper, but again not sure. I do know that it was expensive originally. Any help or advice gratefully received. Please help. Thanks. Sample photo attached.

By JannyK from South West England UK

I used to work in the textile district of Manhattan. This company was the go to for any of our customers looking to replace broken patterns and damaged upholstery. I can bet they can help you locate you pattern. They have sources all over the world, and they are reasonable.

Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Raymond Waites Wallpaper
Discontinued Raymond Waites Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper