Buying Post Waffle Crisp Cereal

I can no longer find Waffle Crisp cereal. I have called Post cereals and they say just ask your grocer to order it. I have done that and they say that they can not order it anymore it's not available on the order list.

I looked online and there are a lot of other people no longer able to get it either. There are about 2 or 3 places you can order it from online, but the shipping is ridiculous and I am on disability and cannot afford it.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any stores in the area that have it ( I am near Jacksonville, Florida) or anywhere online that doesn't charge an arm and a leg? Thank you so much.

By Shannon from Middleburg, FL

We had the same problem, but found it at our local Pathmark. We can purchase Eggo cereal at Walmart which is comparable to Waffle Crisp. Hope this helps.

You can buy Waffle crisps at Walmart Supermarket or they should have it at any local grocery store. Good luck.

Unfortunately there aren't any Pathmark stores within hundreds of miles of my home and I don't like the Eggo at all. Thank-You You so much though I do appreciate the tips. Hopefully someone that lives near here will know of somewhere that still sells them. Shannon

I am sending you the email address of a site I stumbled upon by accident. I have ordered from them and they are professional and prompt. You can find many many items thought to be discontinued. You can even be put on a notification list for when they do get products that you are looking for. Its called: www.MyBrands.com You might want to check this out.

I was looking for it this week also and did not find it at Walmart. I'd call the company again and tell them what the grocer told you. Give them the name and state of your grocer too.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 7, 2010
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Waffle Bowls
Purchasing Ready Made Waffle Bowls
Waffle Recipes
Waffle Recipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 12:59:04 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 942 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.