Unique Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I have been dating my boyfriend since December 4th, last year. I have made him so many crafty things, and I've bought him a lot of things that he wanted, too! But now, this year for Christmas, I'm just fresh out of ideas!

When I think about him, I think that he is not like other guys, and candy and a blanket, or board game, or cookies just won't suffice. I need something crafty that is homemade/store bought that's sorta last minute that I can do for him! Something with sentimental value! Please let me know of your suggestions.

By Zoey from California, LA

You could make a scrapbook of pictures of you and he doing things together, and even of each of you alone. WalMart has some neat kits for this that are really handy for a beginner.

How about a framed picture of you? With the age of digital cameras, you can take one and then have it developed that day.

Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsDecember 20, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎄