Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

How do you clean a dried milk stain on upholstery? My daughter spilled what looks like at least a half-cup of milk all over my 3 year old LaZBoy sleeper sofa cushions. Sigh.

By AnnasMom07 from Raleigh, NC

Answers

I am not sure if it's still available but my sister-in-law told me about a wonderful cleaner. She found it at Walmart in the automotive department with the cleaners there. It's called Blue Magic stain and spot cleaner. It's wonderful stuff. I took blood out of a whole carpet with this stuff. I went back this weekend and they said they were deleting it from their stock. So I bought 11 cans of it. Give it a try.

January 22, 2010 Flag

What can I use to clean dry spilled milk on a Lazy Boy rocker? The smell is horrible.

Maryann from Maynard, MA

Answers:

Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

Try finding a product called Odo-ban. It will disinfect and deodorize. They have it at Sam's Club or you can get it online. I love it. It also smells great. Good luck. (10/11/2007)

By Wendy

Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

I use white wall tire cleaner (the kind you use on your car tires) for cleaning things. It won't harm the color or the material. Spray it on good, let it set for a bit and work it in well, then rinse with cool water. It may take a couple of times, but it will work. Also, Cascade dish washer liquid will do wonders, it will even bring grease out of blue jeans.

LaFaughn (10/12/2007)

By Lafaughn

Child Drinking Milk on Couch
Cleaning Milk from Upholstery
Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJanuary 22, 2010
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎉
🎄