Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. I have already gotten him everything I can think of. I'm only 15 and he's 16. I need help, can anyone help me?

By Karina

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

You know him better than any of us do. How about tickets to a movie, or sporting event?

Food, food, and more food! Make him a big chocolate cake that he doesn't have to share with anyone, for instance. Cakes, pies, cookies, a giant box of goodies- no one loves food more than a teenage boy!

My daughter made a tied-fleece blanket for her boyfriend last Christmas, no sewing required.

I'm the same age and had the same problem! Ha, I've decided to get him a pair of those big headphones, because his Ipod got stolen and I know his mom is getting him a new one. So, I thought that would be good! I'm also getting him his favorite candy, and a lot of it! Making him his favorite cookies, and a framed picture of us. If your boyfriend snowboards or skis you could always do a hat, like a beanie or maybe gloves. If he's into music you could make him your own cd or something like that. funny t-shirts are always cute too! Hope I helped. (:

I'm the same age, and have the same problem. Except, he doesn't like movies. He already has headphones. I've already given him cds. I bake for him already, and last Christmas, I gave him clothes. Help!

This year I have surprised my boyfriend with a one night stay in a hotel in Jasper. There he will teach me how to ski at sunshine and we can have a great day together. This is a great gift idea because we can spend some time together and create lots of new memories. All we need to do is pick a date!

Answer

This is the first Christmas together for my boyfriend and I. I have no idea what to get him. Anyone have any ideas?

By Katie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Make it memorable by getting him something with the date on it. It all depends on his personality. Gift stores at the mall offer this service.

Best Answer

If your budget can do it, give him an experience and memory the two of you can share. Tickets to a concert or a sporting event that he would enjoy for example. Or plan an outing to a place you know he likes, and provide a picnic lunch in an unexpected place. For example, my daughter's boyfriend is into fishing, and there is an outdoor living exhibition held locally. They attended the show ($5 admission) and then tailgated lunch in the parking lot.( prepared by her) IF he reads magazines, a subscription to one about his interests would remind him of you each time he receives it.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. I don't know what to get my boyfriend for the first time and he says he has got me something that I would love so just ask him some little questions like 'what's your favorite thing in life?' and if they come back with 'you' (like my boyfriend does) then maybe ask what his fav music. You can always say it out of no where like I do and just ask him what he wants for Christmas but be aware they might come back with 'I only want you for Christmas' like my boyfriend also does which is hard.

So just ask him some questions and maybe ask his friends what he likes and dislikes (if you don't already know) or even if you talk to his mum ask her what he likes the best and what is a good Christmas present to get him because I do know that mother's know every about their sons half the time. So just ask around but don't ask to many people because it might get back to him that you are asking people for advice on what to get him. I hope this helps. If not good luck and sorry I could not help you.

I don't know what to get my boyfriend this year for Christmas. I need help. Any ideas?

By Shay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm 10 he's 11 so I just got him Candy's and a homemade card for our 1 month its on Monday

Read More Answers...

I am 15 and my boyfriend is 16, we have been dating a while. I'm having a hard time figuring out a Christmas present for him. I want it to be very special, like him. Please help me.

By chey.pettit from Roseville, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Wrap a picture of him in a nice frame include a card that says the most gorgeous guy I have ever looked at. You can wrap chocolates with a card that says you are just to sweet for words. Make a card and glue a key onto it write you hold the key to my heart.

Read More Answers...

I've been with my 16 year old boyfriend for almost 2 years. I really don't know what to get him for Christmas! Last year I got him a Christmas jumper and a photo of us. I've asked him what he wants and he always just says "nothing, you're enough" but I know he's getting me something. Any ideas? Please help. (money isn't a problem as I have a job)

By Meg R

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have only been with my boyfriend for a month and I love him dearly. I already gave him his gift, which was really hard to think of. I gave him chocolate because I know he loves brownies. If you really are stuck for a gift/surprise, it comes from the heart. You are is girlfriend and know on else know what he likes, only you do.

This is my boyfriend and my first Christmas together, and it also our three month anniversary. He is 18 years old. Any suggestions?

By KLJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I always like "to make" personal gifts. Put a photo album together with pix of both of you.

Read More Answers...

For Christmas I am getting my boyfriend a blanket with his fav NFL logo and I need to get him something else. I already know what he got me. I hate it when he spends money on me to begin with, then he tells me not to get him anything, irritation to the max. I also want to tie our 10 month gift into it because the day after Xmas is our 10 months.

I really need help, he's 17 and I'm 15. Please help. Older girls, mommies what did you do when you were in my shoes? He's my first real relationship so I'm like super lost.

By hollywoodundead from Akron, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi,

I am older, a mommy, and a gramma. I am 45. I have dated, married, divorced, dated, and married again. During the days between my marriages, the one guy I dated, we parted as friends. I can tell you, after about ten years, still, I just found out he kept all the gifts that I handmade him. A book, with memories we had made and plans for future ones to be written. A gift basket (a brown candle, a movie (Chocolat) and his favorite candies) was thrown together rather cheaply when I found the movie on sale and knew he wanted to see it. That along with micro popcorn and a couple cans of soda made a great gift and a great "stay in" date.

Another great idea is, if you can sew, get his mom to give you several of his old school themed tshirts (like homecoming, club shirts, etc.) and you can cut them into squares where you can see the design completely and sew them, even if you only have six, it will work. You sew them together, then back them with some cheap material, then you can even use ribbon or bias tape to edge it with. It makes a great lap blanket for ballgames. How nice it would be for you to be the one sitting under his blanket that you made for him while you watch him star in the games.

:) Just a few ideas. Good Luck.

Read More Answers...

I am 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19. We have currently been dating for a year and a month and I have absolutely no idea what to get him for Christmas. Last year, I got him a whole bunch of little things, but I haven't a clue for this year. Please help!

By Hannah C.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well, she is not. This isn't about our views on her dating someone older. If you can't respond to the subject of the letter, why not leave it alone.

Sometimes it's hard to test the waters with young men. I suggest a really nice photo in a nice frame, and then perhaps in a keychain digital. I hope this helps.

Read More Answers...

My boyfriend and I haven't been together long, but we have been really good friends since we met. We are both 14 years young. I actually have money and I want to try to get him something for Christmas, but I have no clue what. He doesn't play video games, so that is out of the question. So I have no clue what to get him!

By Shannon B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Gift card!

Read More Answers...

I';m 16 and my boyfriend is 15. What should I get him for Christmas? It's our first Christmas together. Please help.

By Diamond

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would say that it depends on how serious things are and what his hobbies are. A shirt or jacket for his favorite sport (hunting, skiing, whatever) is always safe.

If you are closer than that, try something more personal along with it. Coupon cards are fun. Things like a night out with the boys or a home-cooked dinner or a complaint-free ball game show you care. Just don't make a coupon for anything that you don't want his friends to see!

In general, all most 15 year old boys want is a 16 year old girl so you're already ahead of the game. As long as it's from the heart he'll love it.

My boyfriend and I have only been together for one month. I know he likes video games, like Black Cops, but I don't know a lot more about him. What should I get him for Christmas? I already know he is going to give me a present.

By Nerea

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you have only been dating a month, a major gift is not needed. Something small is quite in order. And if you have no idea of his likes other than video games, it doesn't seem to me that you know him very well. However, if he is giving something to you, I can see why you would like to also give a gift.

In my experience with sons, boys like to get gifts like chocolates. Movie passes might be a good gift, or a gift card from a gaming store. A DVD that you could watch together would be great, or how about a "movie night in a bag", with the DVD, popcorn or chips, a couple of cans of pop, and maybe some other treats that you like.

I have a 23 year old boyfriend and I have no clue what to get him for Christmas. Every time I ask him what he wants for Christmas he says he doesn't know. I need help. I can't think of anything. Can someone help me please?

By Hillery G.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For years I had the same problem knowing what to get for my 20 something year old nephews and my 30 something year old son-in-law. Finally I hit on something they've all seem to appreciate. I give them gift cards to either Best Buy or iTunes or my son-in-law Lowes or Home Depot. I've always attached the gift cards to their favorite candy or snack. This year it is a Visa Gift Card from my Credit Union, which only charges a dollar fee. I figure they can shop where they wish, get gas, food, or anything. Also another idea is a GC from Amazon. Not very personal, but very practical in these days of bad economy.

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now and I'm not sure what to get him as a Christmas gift this year. I am 19 and he is 28, we both work. He is hard to shop for because he buys everything he wants himself. What would be something that I could get him?

By Jenny from Shreveport, LA

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Make him something, like cookies, knit or embroider a scarf, or embroider a pillow cover. You can tell the quality of a man by how he likes handmade things. As long as they're good quality, of course. If you don't have the skill or time, get something at a craft or art fair. (11/10/2010)

By kvetch

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I listen to what mine says. (He is 57 and I am 55). So far, he has mentioned a wok, pizza stone, can crusher, bread knife, and a neti pot. He is getting all of that for Christmas. Go easy on the gift (cost and implications of). You've been together a year, but you don't want to scare him off buying something too expensive, or too personal. Sorry I can't come up with any actual suggestions. You can always go the gift certificate route, and cleverly wrap it/them. (11/10/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Give him an experience which makes a memory, tickets to a concert, sporting event, car race, or any event he would be interested in attending with you. Take him out. (11/11/2010)

By Omanana

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

My husband and I have or buy what we need. So I did a scavenger hunt for him. I put three envelopes in the mail box. First I sent him to Kohls department store, and the envelope told him to give it to the clerk at the perfume counter. She opened it and the money was for a bottle of cologne. She made him put some on. The next envelope was to a bakery. Give the envelope to the person at the counter and the money was for a dessert for two. The next envelope he opened told him to go to our favorite restaurant. I was there waiting to have dinner with him. P.S. the clerk at Kohls called the other workers over to tell them what I was doing for him. (11/13/2010)

By leekelly

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I had the same problem last year when we had been going out for a little less than a year. Now it's almost 2 years, well anyways I got him a black and silver ring and engraved our names on the inside. That way if we broke up he could still wear it if he wanted to. I also just listened to stuff that he talks about, but doesn't have. He likes to wear beanies and lost his other one so I got him one of those and I made him a stocking full of Dr. Pepper flavored jelly beans and other things he likes. (Dr. Pepper is his favorite drink.) (11/16/2010)

By RFord11

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Some of you people don't understand how hard it really is when you have a very difficult boyfriend. Although I do agree that you know him better than we do.

I came up with 300+ reasons why I love my boyfriend, and I'm going to make his favorite cookies and a big cake and use decorative icing to write the reasons on the cookies and cake. I'm going to have a pillow case made for him too, with how much I love him printed on it. That way if he ever lays in bed at night and is in doubt, all he has to do is read it. (11/18/2010)

By lnr123

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I'm not a very romantic person, shy when it comes to getting presents like that. However, I love homemade gifts so I thought of going for a box. Paint a box, preferably red and write the words "a box full of my love". Fill it with his favorite lollies and include a little note with something along the lines of "Not all my love for you will fit in this box, but here are a few pieces", so cute. (11/27/2010)

By Mikimee

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm wondering if anyone could help me think of an idea for my boyfriend for Christmas. I'm 16 and he's 17, but we've been together for almost 14 months.

I've already done all my good ideas (picture collage, tie blanket, candy, chocolates, dinner, movies, etc.) for other holidays and birthdays. I can't think of anything else.

My only idea is possibly re-creating his favorite board game (Monopoly) in honor of him and have all the stops be like places he likes and what not. But I'm way open to better suggestions.

By runner123

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

One thing I remember I did when my husband and I first started dating was I found a key chain that was cut in half. It said something like the Lord watch out for us when we're apart. I think I bought it for Valentines Day but could probably be for anytime. Probably could buy at a place that does engraving. We've been together now over 30 years. Good Luck to you! Happy Holidays! (12/20/2009)

By nightrain71

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

The Monopoly board is a great idea. Shows you are very thoughtful. Finding out places he likes and taking the time to make the game personalized is a great way of showing how much you care. Good for you! (12/21/2009)

By catastrofy

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

You can do a search online for free websites to make your own crossword puzzles, word finds, cryptograms, mazes etc. A lot of teacher sites (Discovery.com is one) have them. I made a "coloring and activity book" for my boyfriend using all kinds of puzzles about him and me and taking photos of us from the year that I'd photo-shopped to look like line drawings (by using the artistic filter "photocopy" and playing around a little), and then I added captions with my word program. You can bind it several ways, using a school report binder, punching holes and using ribbon, etc. I used gorilla glue to bind the pages and used card stock for the cover. He LOVES it and is getting a kick out of the personalized puzzles! Good luck! (12/22/2009)

By minkuti

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

How about burning a CD for him (legally, of course) with all of his favorite songs? (12/24/2009)

By crazyliblady

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Use service www.giftplayingcards.com to create Solitaire with your romantic photos. Every time, he will recollect best lovely moments in your life. Go on site, download photos, put them on cards and order game. Don't forget your warm words for greeting window at game start. (01/30/2010)

By ZhannaAr

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My boyfriend is 18 and I'm 15. We have been dating since mid September. What should I get him for Christmas?

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. We've been together for almost a year now and he's been like my best friend for two. I'm 18 and he's 19.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a 23 year old boyfriend and he has everything he wants. What he wanted for Christmas, he just bought. So now I don't know what to get him.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My boyfriend and I have been together 11 months, it will be a year on New Years, I'm 17 and he's 18. He doesn't work so we have decided on spending a limit of $20 on each other.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 9, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 3, 2016 at 3:03:29 AM on 10.0.0.199 in 495 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.