Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend

Sometimes choosing just the right gift for the special man in your life can be difficult. This guide contains Christmas gift ideas for a boyfriend.

December 9, 2015 Flag

This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for an adult boyfriend. Christmas is not just for children, but sometimes it is more difficult to decide on just the right gift for an adult.

A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 12, 2016 Flag

My boyfriend is 16 and he hunts. He has so many knives and hunting gear that it's out of the question. I don't like getting guys clothes and picture frames and he hates the movies. I need something to get him for Christmas. Someone please help me!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

The first year that my (Fisherman) husband and I were dating, I didn't know what to get for his birthday. I knew he loved fishing, but he had tons of stuff, and I didn't know what he needed. I bought him a giftcard to Bass Pro Shop and he was thrilled! He had lots of fun choosing the items he wanted and had me looking at them with him, so I learned a lot. You can get giftcards for Bass Pro Shop, Cabella's, Field and Stream, or most any store that sells Hunting Goods and Supplies. I promise that there is something that he needs that will make his hobby easier or more fun that he and will be happy that you provided him with a way to get it.

November 28, 2015 Flag

My boyfriend and I are both 15 and we have been dating for over a year. This is our 2nd Christmas together and I'm really not sure what to get him! Please help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Take 12 index cards. On each one write one reason you love/like him. Some can be funny, others romantic. P.S. You will get an better idea of what kind of person he is by how he reacts.

PPS - My (future) father-in-law found the ones I gave his son. He told him "You'd better marry her. She's a keeper."

November 29, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 16. We've been together for 16 months. He has a really good job and a lot of money and he plans on spending a lot of money on me for Christmas. I don't have a job since I'm still in high school, but I wanna buy him something and I don't have a lot of money. I don't wanna be a bad girlfriend and buy him something cheap and then get really good stuff from him. What should I get him?

By s2amandas2

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I think you get him what you can. If it comes from your heart, that's the most important thing. If he doesn't care for it b/c it wasn't expensive enough, you might want to think hard about being with him. Plenty of things have value that don't cost a lot of money.

Best of luck! I hope you find the perfect gift for him, and that he loves it.

November 26, 2011 Flag

I have no idea what to get him for Christmas! We have only been dating a month. I want to get him something really awesome for Christmas, because this is our first and last one together. He is going off to college pretty far away, and we both don't want to do long distance.

He is a photographer and plays the piano. He loves to sing. He also loves sweets. I really want to get him something meaningful and something that he will be able to keep for a long time. I'm on a limited budget too. Can anyone help me? Thank you. (:

By bubble bee

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Go to MoMa.com, search sheet music paper weights. These are really neat paper weights made out of sheet music that are laminated or plasticized, (but they are not plastic) some how so that they last forever. Cost is $28. This store sells all kinds of neat unique stuff. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

December 8, 2011 Flag

This is the first Christmas together for my boyfriend and I. I have no idea what to get him. Anyone have any ideas?

By Katie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

If your budget can do it, give him an experience and memory the two of you can share. Tickets to a concert or a sporting event that he would enjoy for example. Or plan an outing to a place you know he likes, and provide a picnic lunch in an unexpected place. For example, my daughter's boyfriend is into fishing, and there is an outdoor living exhibition held locally. They attended the show ($5 admission) and then tailgated lunch in the parking lot.( prepared by her) IF he reads magazines, a subscription to one about his interests would remind him of you each time he receives it.

November 28, 2015 Flag

We're both 15 and a complete of nerds. He's into science stuff and video games. I really want to avoid getting a gift card, but I have no other solutions. I'm also super artsy and creative so he's probably expecting me to make him something. Help?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Could you make him a folder of magazine articles on a science topic he's interested in? You could copy articles at the library, and use your art skills to make a cover. Maybe articles on the science of video games.

Books on the science topic, or if he reads magazines, a subscription to a gamer's or science magazine. He'd think of you every time the magazine arrives.

December 9, 2010 Flag

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. I have already gotten him everything I can think of. I'm only 15 and he's 16. I need help, can anyone help me?

By Karina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This year I have surprised my boyfriend with a one night stay in a hotel in Jasper. There he will teach me how to ski at sunshine and we can have a great day together. This is a great gift idea because we can spend some time together and create lots of new memories. All we need to do is pick a date!

November 8, 2015 Flag

My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 18. We have been together for 8 months now. We are currently living together. Although I live with him I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. He loves Bundaberg and Ford items. He has just currently bought a bar and pool table himself. He has so many different types of Bundaberg rum that he ages. Besides that he is into the PS4 and he has loads of games. I really want to get him something special and romantic, as I know he will be for me. This is our first Christmas together and I want to get the best thing he will love. Plz help me out. Thanks

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about a glamour shot of you. They gussie you up, do your hair and let you pick the outfit you like. I love all of mine and give them out as presents to family and friends too far away to send presents. I hope that helps!

December 8, 2011 Flag

I don't know what to get my boyfriend this year for Christmas. I need help. Any ideas?

By Shay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to a romantic place for you and him, or make him a picture book, or a "hope" ring. Lots of people get those, it's so sweet. (:<3

December 16, 2015 Flag

What should I get for my boyfriend for Christmas?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

you should give him all ur love and like car it say how much u love him

December 9, 2015 Flag

My boyfriend and I have only been together for about a month. But he's talked about Christmas presents a few times and I don't know what to get him. Keep in mind we are in high school and I don't have much money to spend. But I don't want to get him something silly and feel bad when he gets me something really good. Any recommendations? I actually already have made him some letters, the "open when" letters. But I want to get him something else.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why don't the two of you pool your resources and make plans for a really nice date night?

November 13, 2015 Flag

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 months now and since it's coming up to Christmas and we have been discussing whether or not to get each other a present. Since this is my first relationship I'd feel really bad if I don't get him anything. I know that he is planning on getting me something, so I would love to get him something of the same value.

I've asked him what he wants and his answer is always "I don't know". I showed him what I was planning to get him, which was a bracelet, which he liked. But he doesn't wear things on his wrist. I'd feel getting him a necklace or something personalized. Would it be too much for a first gift thing? Another thing that we both have to take into account is that he lives in the north of England and I live in the south, so there's the cost of postage. He is thinking of coming down to visit for a few days. He's 21 and I'm 18, I would get him a t-shirt, but I'd feel strange getting him clothes. What do I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A lovely photo of yourself in a nice frame would be practical and personal at the same time. I hope that helps.

December 27, 2014 Flag

My boyfriend is away for Christmas and New Years. So I said I would get his present to him when he comes back. The thing is, we've only been dating for a week and a half now, but I have known him for about 2 years. I have no idea what to get him, because he is so diverse. He is down to do anything! He doesn't have many hates or loves. I literally have no clue what to get him. Please help me.

By E.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Books, coffee card in a mug or gloves... a box of his favorite cookies.

December 10, 2011 Flag

I am 15 and my boyfriend is 16, we have been dating a while. I'm having a hard time figuring out a Christmas present for him. I want it to be very special, like him. Please help me.

By chey.pettit from Roseville, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

He loves driving. He loves the colors black and red. He is really sweet!(:

November 21, 2011 Flag

This is my boyfriend and my first Christmas together, and it also our three month anniversary. He is 18 years old. Any suggestions?

By KLJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I always like "to make" personal gifts. Put a photo album together with pix of both of you.

December 23, 2014 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been together about 2 months now. He's 14 and I have no idea what to get him. I like to bake, but I don't just want to bake something for him, that's kinda cheesy. I'm planning on making him something for a gift like a bracelet or something, but I wanted to get him something too. He won't tell me what he wants and when I ask he says he doesn't want anything except to be with me.

I know he likes to play video games and he has a PS4, but I don't know if he wants a game for Christmas. He likes 5 Finger Death Punch and and Papa Roach. He also likes Walking Dead and Futurama, but I'm stumped when it comes to gifts. I really need help, any advice will be great.

By Courtney H.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I've heard about shop, where you can buy star from the sky. For sure your boyfriend will be amazed with such gift. Try to find here: http://kingdomo  en_US/c/Stars/61

December 19, 2014 Flag

Okay so I've been dating my boyfriend for seven months now. I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. He never says he wants anything! He doesn't play any sports, but he hunts and fishes all the time. Please help me!

By Tahya H

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you are anywhere near a Cabella's, go there and look around. You can ask the clerks there for help; it is a treasurehouse for people who hunt and fish. If you are not, maybe buy some fishhooks (as I have never heard of a person who fished a lot who had too many), but see if you can get advice from someone else who fishes in your area, so that you get ones that are favorites. People can be fussy about fishhooks.

December 17, 2014 Flag

I don't know what to get my boyfriend for Christmas and he said he already got mine. He is 14 and we have been together for about 4 months. He is the country redneck type. Help please!

By Jordan

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Is there a CD that he likes?

December 4, 2014 Flag

He told me that whatever I get will be special to him, except I don't have money. (lol) So I need to make something. He said he already got me something. Now I'm panicking to get him something special. Help!

By Mae H.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How old is he? What does he like? What things are you good at making? Baked items and the like are always a good, general choice, if you enjoy baking.

December 1, 2014 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 6 months. He's 15. He loves music, UFC, and food, haha (that's what he told me when I asked). I'm so stuck on what to get him and he won't cooperate with me. Please help!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceMarch 8, 2013
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 6:09:27 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.