Quick Peach Melba
- 1 lb. cake, cut in 6 slices (10oz.)
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed (10oz.)
- 1 1/2 pints frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 pkg. frozen peaches, thawed (10oz.)
- 1 cup light whipped topping
Arrange cake slices on dessert plates. Top with raspberries, frozen yogurt, peaches and whipped topping. 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 2:35:38 PM on 10.0.2.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us