Quick Peach Melba
- 1 lb. cake, cut in 6 slices (10oz.)
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed (10oz.)
- 1 1/2 pints frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 pkg. frozen peaches, thawed (10oz.)
- 1 cup light whipped topping
Arrange cake slices on dessert plates. Top with raspberries, frozen yogurt, peaches and whipped topping. 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 5:27:16 AM on 10.0.1.205 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us