Covered Gift Box Out of Throwaway Boxes

I use the boxes that come from cereal, macaroni, taco shells or any box with a clean, interior. Remove wax paper liner if there is one. Carefully undo the glued end flaps. Flatten box.

Take your paper, cut it so that it will reach around flattened box and just long enough to cover the end tabs. Leave about 1/2" at sides, to use to glue. On one end of paper, glue underside of paper to box. Then glue the other side down. I use a glue stick for all of the sealing.

Open the box, cut away paper to match tabs, glue one end closed. Insert gift and then glue other end. You now have a easily wrapped free box and have saves on wrapping paper too.

Gladys Hill

I do the same thing using wallpaper for boxes I want to keep for storage. I add a few embelishments and voila, a good storage, memory etc. box.