Free Crochet Sock Pattern

Hi all, I am looking for a free crochet sock pattern that is real easy!

I know there has got to be an easy crochet pattern for girls socks!?
Thanks.

Dar from TX

Answers

If you google how to crochet socks you'll get lots of links, but I can't remember which ones were just for girls. There's also a site called Bev's Cottage that has links to crocheted sock patterns and one or two were for girls.

One of the things I'm looking for myself is crochet socks that can be worn in shoes and not just thick ones. There's a book on amazon for crocheting socks but I don't know if they have kids' sized socks in the book.

Crochet project in process.
Crocheting Socks
Crafts CrochetAugust 14, 2007
Making a Sock Puppet
Making a Sock Puppet
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:44:34 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.