Cheesy Squash Casserole
Have to credit Shirley Nebel for this one, too!
- 2 cups cooked squash, drained
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. onion flakes
- 1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. soft margarine
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs - mix of saltines and Cheese Nips
Mix all ingredients together. Pour into greased pan. Sprinkle with more cheese and crackers. Bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees F. Makes 9x9 inch pan.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 4:33:09 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us