Wine Bottle To Water Plants

My indoor plants need frequent watering and often get wilty before I get a chance to water them. I found a great way to keep them more hydrated and water less often - wine! Well, wine bottles that is (or any empty bottle with a narrow neck).

Just fill an empty bottle with water, dig a little hole in the soil of your potted plant, and quickly invert the bottle and press into the soil as firmly and upright as possible. As the soil dries, it wicks the water from the opening and keeps the soil moist until your next feeding.

Source: A party at my house with a lot of wine!

By ECONOMYSTIMUL8R from Sunny South FL

What a great idea. Wish I would have thought of it.

Very clever!

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMarch 21, 2011
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors