Making a Tissue Box Holder

I work for a school. I am an aide on a special needs bus and want a pattern for a school bus tissue box holder. Does anyone know of one?

Vickim from Mount Vernon, WA

Here's a website I found that has a cute one at the bottom of the home page.

I don't know if you want a small "portable" tissue holder or the larger "regulation" type of tissue box holder... Either way... Simply take apart a box of tissues & remake one using the original as a pattern ... to make it you can use "FunFoam" (& glue) or fabric with super-thick interfacing... If I were you, I'd add magnets to the bottom so you can just stick it up somewhere on the bus! ... Magnets come in stick-on strips with adhesive on the back. You can buy them at craft stores...OR you can just buy a bag of those tiny "portable" (purse sized) tissue holders & stick magnets on these & stick them up in various places around the bus...

4 TISSUE HOLDER PATTERNS: ... _tissue_holder_tuto/p1010004jpg.html

Here is a link for how to make one...I think they based it on the pattern they saw online for sale at the link that Granny below had posted. ... rial-tissue-box-cover-couch-and-bus/

based on last pic on this page:

I swear I have also seen ones in pattern books you buy at the craft store for making one out of plastic canvas that was a school bus.

sort of like this only a tissue box:

You might want to check with the local authorities first. My friend's daughters drive the special needs busses and they are not allowed to have anything onboard that might fly around and injure someone if in an accident. Strictly prohibited. This includes the driver's pocketbooks. Please check around first so you don't get in trouble. I never knew of this rule until she mentioned it one day. They have to keep their ID's in their pockets.

did you mean a tissue holder shaped LIKE a school bus, or one to keep on the bus? if it's to be shaped like a bus make a pattern from an empty regular tissue box (not the square box), making sure you add 1/2 inch overlaps so you can glue (cardstock). then, on one of the long sides, add a "bump up" about 3 inches by 6 inches. this will be the part of the bus with the windows. the rest of that side will be the part where the engine is.

good luck///blind_quilter///yahoo

Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Crafts MiscellaneousJanuary 31, 2008
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
Colorful Tissue Paper
Cleaning Tissue Paper Stains From Carpet